In addition to building self-confidence, experiencing new adventures, developing life skills, and building lifelong friendships, here are 10 Reasons to Attend our Christmas in the Keys Adventures, straight from the SOAR staff!
1. The 3 S’s. Snorkels, Sea-Doo’s, and Sunshine! –John Willson
2. Having the best answer to the question, “What did you do over the winter break?” –John Willson
3. What is better than fun in the sun as a Christmas Gift? –Joe Geier
4. Parents need a vacation from their kids too! –Andrea Wackerle
5. Getting out of the house in cold winter to have fun in the sun and sand! –Jeremy Neidens
6. Seeing the rare, endangered, and adorable KEY DEER! –Sophie Allen
7. Seeing the street performers in Mallory Square! –Catey Terry
8. You can catch a giant grouper! –Andrea Wackerle
9. The opportunity to snorkel on Looe Key in crystal clear water and see the amazing wildlife. –Andrew Harris
And from the campers themselves….Back in 2012, we asked some of our campers on the Christmas in the Keys Adventures why they love SOAR, and here’s what they had to say!