SOAR is a seasonal accredited educational academy, GAP year program and outdoor adventure camp dedicated to a two-fold purpose
To provide academic instruction, experiential education, interpersonal life skills development and outdoor adventure-based programming to youth dealing with Learning Disabilities, and/or Attention Deficit Disorders through their participation in the Academy at SOAR.
To provide experiential education, interpersonal life skills development and outdoor adventure-based programming to youth, young adults and families dealing with Learning Disabilities, and/or Attention Deficit Disorders through SOAR’s outdoor adventure camp programs, GAP year program, and community-based services.
SOAR embraces a commitment to service that is evident in the professional and community involvement of its staff members.
SOAR is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
- Focus on Strengths – Helping youth find their strengths, and take steps toward their journey to success.
- Respect – Treating participants, families, and staff with dignity and respect.
- Servant Leadership – Supporting the LD & ADHD community with our time, knowledge, and innovation.
- Ethical Conduct – Programs, environmental practices, business operations and individual interactions are centered in honesty and integrity.
- Commitment to Excellence – Maintaining and leading industry standards of practice in our programming.
- Loyalty – Support and loyalty to our stakeholders, mission, organization, clients, and staff.
Be the world leader in helping youth and young adults living with learning and attention challenges achieve greater life success.