FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SOAR
SOAR has a limited number of scholarship funds for our Summer Programs. Partial scholarships are awarded based upon financial need. Applicants will be required to submit a Financial Aid Application, along with a camper application. Requests will be reviewed granted based on need. For more information or to receive a Financial Aid Application, please contact our admissions office at 828-456-3435 or at email@example.com.
We are working to develop a scholarship fund for our Academy Students. Contact Lynne Neaves for more information.
In addition to scholarship assistance, families may also apply for Student Loans funded through Prosper HealthCare Lending. These loans may cover tuition cost for Summer Camps, the Academy at SOAR, and our GAP Year at SOAR programs.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
SOAR Subscriber #: 005377
How it works:
- Applicant completes simple credit application on line
- Applicant receives instant pre-approval without affecting credit
- Applicant reviews rate, payment and term before accepting
- Applicant is funded via direct deposit within 10 days